Freight charges (including german VAT, remote area fee not included):
- Shipping as "Warenpost" International Tracked (max. 1kg, max. € 100,00): to all EU-countries up to 1kg: € 10,00
- UPS-standard to to Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic
Parcel up to 4kg: € 10,00
- UPS-standard to Slovakia, Slovenia
Parcel up tp 4kg: € 17,00
- UPS-standard to Finland, France, Italy (North), Monaco, Austria, Sweden
Parcel up to 4kg: € 19,00
- UPS-standard to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary
Parcel up to 4kg: € 22,00
- UPS-standard to Greece, Ireland, Italy (South), Portugal, Spain
Parcel up to 4kg: € 25,00
For some destination addresses UPS charges a "remote area fee" depending on your postal code (Zipcode). If this does apply to your shipping-address, we will let you know. A few of our products are considered "dangerous goods". Such items (like chemicals) we cannot ship outside germany any more because UPS rejects shipments containg dangerous goods.
Our general terms:
- Orders below € 15.00 goods value are subject to an additional processing charge of € 4.00.
- We will be glad to accept your order created by using our online-catalogue, by email, fax or in written.
- According to EU-law we must charge the german VAT (19%) to EU-customers without a valid VAT-ID-number. Therefore the prices marked "brutto" in our electronic catalogues do apply. Freight charges listed here do contain this VAT.
- Payment for international shipment is by T/T (bank transfer) or PayPal in advance. As soon as we receive your order we will tell you the exact final amount, invoice number and our bank account data including BIC and IBAN and our PayPal-address. According to new EU-rules your bank must not charge you more fees than for a domestic transfer as long as IBAN and BIC are given and the transfer value is below EUR 12.500. As soon as we receive the transfer we will ship the goods to you.
- Sorry, we do not accept credit cards directly, only via PayPal.