with VAT-ID-Number inside EU
Freight charges (german VAT and remote area fee not contained)
(updated for VAT-changes in 2021):
- UPS-standard to Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic
Parcel up to 4kg: € 8.67 in 2020 €8.40
- UPS-standard to Slovakia, Slovenia
Parcel up tp 4kg: € 14.65 in 2020 € 14.29
- UPS-standard to Finland, France, Italy (North), Monaco, Austria, Sweden
Parcel up to 4kg: € 16.38 in 2020 € 15.97
- UPS-standard to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary
Parcel up to 4kg: € 18.97 in 2020 € 18,49
- UPS-standard to Greece, Ireland, Italy (South), Portugal, Spain
Parcel up to 4kg: € 21.55 in 2020 € 21,01
- Shipping as "Warenpost International Tracked"
(max. 1kg, max. € 100, no tax-free delivery):
to all EU-countries up to 1kg: € 10.00 incl German VAT.
All parcels will be shipped by UPS (online traceable). Other private parcel services on request..
Deliveries up to 1kg and up to a value of € 100 we can ship as "Warenpost International Tracked".
For some destination addresses UPS charges a "remote area fee" depending on your postal code (Zipcode). If this does apply to your address we will inform you.
A few of our products are considered "dangerous goods". Such items (like chemicals) we cannot ship outside germany any more because UPS rejects shipments containg dangerous goods.
Our general terms:
- Orders below € 15.00 goods value are subject to an additional processing charge of € 4.00.
- We will be glad to accept your order created by using our online-catalogue, by email, fax or in written.
- Specifiying your VAT-ID-number with your order entitles us to ship tax-free deliveries accoring to EU-law. Without such a VAT-ID we must charge you german VAT (16% in 2020 then 19%).
- If you have a customer number at a major carrier we can also ship "freight collect"
- Payment for international shipment is by T/T (bank transfer) or PayPal in advance. As soon as we receive your order we will tell you the exact final amount, invoice number and our bank account data including BIC and IBAN and our PayPal-address. According to new EU-rules your bank must not charge you more fees than for a domestic transfer as long as IBAN and BIC are given and the transfer value is below EUR 12.500. As soon as we receive the transfer we will ship the goods to you.
- Sorry, we do not accept credit cards directly, only via PayPal.